Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Delinquent

These are some posts that I have been wanting to write:

*Brennan turns 1
*Brennan's Hungry Caterpillar Party
*Dance Marathon
*Friendship Circle happenings
*Conner's Parent Teacher Conference
*Therapy and the state of our health

Why am I so behind? I just can't seem to get motivated at night to do this and during the day, I'm usually attached to one or two little ones who won't give me a free minute. This morning, I happen to have a few hours to myself, so I went to Panera with my computer, all ready to tackle this blog because this serves as a reminder to me of what has been happening with us and I am not doing a very good job with it. Of course, their internet is down and it only took me an hour to figure out that I could not get it to work on my computer. So I headed to Starbucks and by the time I got situated, I only have 15 minutes...which for me is not nearly long enough to formulate my thoughts.

So for now, I will just have to settle for a reminder list of all I want to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment